Revelation 14 – Proclamations of Three Angels
Jehu Chan - Sep 01 2016
What are these Proclamations?
This morning in my quiet time with the Lord, I meditated on Matthew 13:38-39 where Yeshua explained the parable of the Tares. Yeshua explained that the field is the world, the good seeds are the sons of the kingdom, the tares are the sons of the wicked one, the enemy is the devil, the harvest field is the end of the age and the reapers are the angels. Yeshua in Revelation 14 showed His beloved disciple, John the apostle in the island of Patmos further details on who are these “reapers” and what do they do during the End Times harvest. There are altogether seven angels, not three angels and six proclamations and not three proclamations in Rev 14:6-20. Allow me to explain.
- The first proclamation is to preach the everlasting Gospel to every nation, tribe, and people – Rev 14:6. Our heavenly Abba Father in His mercy, makes His final attempt to reach out to the lost by sending His angel to preach the good news, not end time messianic evangelists as some teachers of the Book of Revelation teach.
- The second proclamation – Rev 14:8 is to proclaim “Babylon is fallen”.
- The third proclamation – Rev 14:9-10 is a warning to us, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand…”.
- The fourth proclamation – Rev 14:13 as an affirmation from the Spirit of Yeshua “Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.” “Yes,” says the Spirit, “that they may rest from their labors, and their works follow them.” The verse which follows Rev 14:14 confirms that it is Yeshua who had spoken. The number “4” also affirms from the Hebraic numerology that it is the Shemash number which always points to Yeshua.
- The fifth proclamation – Rev 14:15 relates to the harvest of the Bride by He “who sat on the cloud” Hallelujah! The marriage supper of the Lamb is about to come! – Rev 19:9
- The sixth proclamation – Rev 14:18-19 is the harvest of the martyrs during the Great Tribulation period of 31/2 years. “until both the number of their fellow servants and their brethren, who would be killed as they were completed” – Rev 6:11b
So where are the seven angels? These are the verses which list them in the order of their appearance. Rev 14;6, 8, 9, 14 (Yeshua-the Angel of the LORD), 15, 17 and 18.
Have a blessed day in the LORD.